2. You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.biengo.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
3. You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
- to contact you, by e-mail, push notification, text message (SMS) or by telephone, to inquire about our Services
4, We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Information you share on www.biengo.com: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users. In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
5. You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalised or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by biengo.com. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities. When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences in your My biengo.com account, or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication you received.
7. We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the Contact Form.